To proceed with this operation it is necessary to have calibrated the amplifiers sensitivity level (see sec. 7.2).
1. Turn the bit Tune on and connect the USB cable to the PC.
- Set the function switch of the bit Tune on PC ANALYZER and Turn on the Audison bit processor and connect the USB cable to the bit Tune.
- Start the bit Tune software by clicking the icon on the PC desktop and launch the software in bit Tune + Processor mode.
2. Select the RTA function from the ‘”Tools” menu of the PC software or click on RTA from the main menu.
3. - Set the resolution speed by the Speed menu on “Medium”.
- Set the acquisition weighing by the Weight -> A-weight menu.
4. - Insert the setup CD into your source and start the Pink Noise track and activate the repeat function.
At this point we must intervene using the equalizer of our processor, acting on the eq, phases.