At this point it is necessary to know in advance the system that you intend to create, since later, to modify these selections, you will have to run a guided procedure.
More specifically the guided procedure will request:
- Which type of output filter to use: FIR or IIR. Remark: in the FIR mode you can have a maximum of 9 output channels.
- Whether to choose between an output system with reconstruction of the input front or PASS THROUGH.
- Whether or not to perform a complete analysis of your OEM audio system, in order to maximize the results.
- Which types of main entrances will be used, whether at high level or low level. This choice will not prevent the use of low-level or digital auxiliary sources. The guided procedure changes according to the selection.
- If you intend to turn on the product via “HI LEVEL TURN ON” (ART).
- Which auxiliary inputs will be used (i.e.: AUX o OPTICAL IN … etc.).
- What kind of signals will be assigned to the main inputs (i.e.: Front Left or Center or Subwoofer etc.).
- Which speakers make up the system (i.e.: 3-way Front or Sub stereo or 2-way Rear etc.).
- If there are passive crossovers that manage groups of speakers (i.e.: 3-way system with active medium-low).
- If there are amplifiers connected via the AC Link.
- If your source is able to play audio files in Wav format, use the Test tracks contained in the Wav test
Tracks Setup folder. If your source cannot play Wav files, use the MP3 format Test tracks contained in the MP3 test Tracks Setup folder. If your source is multimedia and capable of playing 5.1 files, use the MP3 format Test tracks contained in the 5_1 Test Tracks folder.
Remark: The MP3 test tracks provided are converted to the highest possible resolution.
WARNING: during this operation it is advisable to disconnect the RCA / AD LINK - AC LINK sockets of the bit One HD Virtuoso, connected to the amplifiers.
Click on the Config menu and select I/O Configuration Wizard.
Configuration wizard for the system to be implemented.
Select the operating mode between Grafic / Parametric IIR or Parametric FIR.
- Choose Automatic Routing for the reconstruction of the automatic fronts (see sec. 7.2.2).
- Select Pass through (see sec 7.2.3) if you intend to interface with complex OEM audio systems, featuring surround systems, and audio customization algorithms.
This mode will allow you to maintain the main performance of your OEM system, interfacing it 1 to 1 or extended.
This mode will also allow the OEM source to be released with respect to the available auxiliary inputs (Optical / AUX), creating a new system that is completely independent from the OEM one, being able to customise the other sources available in a more complex way.
Remark: when selecting the PASS THROUGH mode, set the memory relating to the OEM master input.
- Press NEXT to continue with the configuration.
- Press CANCEL to exit.