To adjust the bit One HD Virtuoso functions a software is required. The processor needs to be connected to the PC and turned on. After installing the software, start it by selecting the icon shown on your desktop.
The first window is the startup page where one of the following modes needs to be selected:
- CONNECT WIRED USB, connects the bit One HD Virtuoso to the PC via USB;
- CONNECT WIRELESS WI-FI, it allows the connection via W-CON module connected to the bit One HD Virtuoso in wireless mode with the PC;
- OFF LINE MODE IIR FILTERS, demo mode with active FIR Filters;
- OFF LINE MODE IIR FILTERS, demo mode with active IIR Filters;
- RESCUE, bit One HD Virtuoso connected for update/maintenance (see section 9.4).