5.4.1. PRE IN - Ch1/Ch6 analog STEREO signal
Selection of the MASTER PRE IN input.
1. Through the DRC MP, selecting the MASTER input.
2. Through the MASTER input, using the bit One HD Virtuoso PC software.
5.4.2. AUX - Left/Right - analog STEREO signal.
Selection of the AUX IN input
1. Through the DRC MP, selecting the AUX input.
2. Through the AUX SEL terminal (see section 4.3.4). This control is enabled by connecting the terminal at + 12V.
3. Through the bit One HD Virtuoso PC software, selecting the AUX input.
4. Through the selection of the AUX input from the OEM source, using the “Auto Input Switch” function, via the bit One HD Virtuoso PC software (see section 5.4.3 - 7.2.4).
5.4.3. "AUTO INPUT SWITCH” AUX SIGNAL
Activate the ”AUTO INPUT SWITCH” function on the AUX input via PC software to enable the bit One HD Virtuoso AUX input, each time the source AUX input is activated. When using this function the bit One HD Virtuoso volume can be controlled through the source volume (see section 7.2.4).
Remark: when activating the “Auto Input Switch” function, the DRC/PC Software can no longer be used for the switch of the audio system inputs. The switch can be enabled through the audio system source, selecting the AUX or Master input.
Connect the Head Unit AUX input to the RVA connector of the bit One HD Virtuoso as follows, using the wiring supplied in the giftbox.
The selection of the source AUX input will then allow the automatic selection of the bit One HD Virtuoso auxiliary input.
*If the car HEAD UNIT does not feature an AUX analog input, connect the USB RVA device, supplied with the product, to the USB player of your audio source as shown to the side. The USB device contains the ready-to-use 16.5KHz.MP3 format file (default), but it is possible to choose one of the other tones included in the compressed folder during the calibration (see section 8.3.5). If a USB reader is not available, you can copy the tone to be used for automatic switching from the supplied USB RVA device to an SD Card type storage device. Please note that the storage device must contain only this file and no other files. If you use the USB memory to activate the switching via the RVA function, just select the USB (SD) input of the main source (Head Unit).