1. POWER SUPPLY / REMOTE IN-OUT (see section 5.1)
+BATT 12V: positive connection terminal for car 12V power supply
-BATT: negative connection terminal for car 12V power supply.
WARNING: make sure the connection polarity is as indicated on the terminals. A misconnection may result in damage to the bit One HD Virtuoso. After applying a 12V power, wait at least 10 seconds before turning the bit One HD Virtuoso on.
REMOTE IN: for the processor remote turn-on through one or multiple signal sources, featuring Rem Out control.
WARNING: the bit One HD Virtuoso must be switched on before the amplifiers connected are turned on. It is necessary to connect the sources Remote Out to the bit One HD Virtuoso Remote In and then the bit One HD Virtuoso Remote Out to the Remote In of the other devices / amplifiers connected to the bit One HD Virtuoso (section 5.1)
REMOTE OUT: for the remote turn-on of the other devices/amplifiers connected to the processor. The REMOTE OUT output has a current capability of 130 mA (it can also drive an automotive relay). The processor only takes 7 seconds to supply the REM OUT to the output after turn on.
Remark: the Remote Out signal is available on the AC LINK 1 / AC LINK 2 connection plugs and is active to the amplifiers supporting this function (Audison AV amplifiers with AV bit IN input).
2. DRC: connection plug for the DRC MP (Digital Remote Control), to control the processor’s functions.
3. DRCC: terminals for future use.
4. ADC: connection socket for devices equipped with serial communication (B-CON), for volume adjustment and source change. The connection cable is supplied together with the interfaced accessory.
5. CONTROLS: Through the use of the "Controls" connector it is possible to electrically activate a series of commands from the outside. Mainly it allows the selection of the main inputs of the Virtuoso, and the automatic activation of an Overall memory, specially set up for multi-point listening in the car passenger compartment. The control signals are interfaced with the bit One HD Virtuoso by means of a wiring with 4-pole multipolar connector described below.
- OVERALL PRESET: allows the selection of a memory of the bit One HD Virtuoso previously saved via PC software (see section 8.4).
This command is activated by connecting the terminal to + 12V. We recommend using the UOS accessory for the automatic switching of the Overall memory. Use the connection diagram below, making sure that the changeover mat is correctly installed in the seat of your car. This can be easily installed between the seat padding and the cover ensuring safe and reliable switching.
Remark: the installation of this device must be carried out by an expert.
- OPTICAL 1 SELECT: selection of the OPTICAL 1 input. This function is activated by connecting the terminal to + 12V.
- OPTICAL 2 SELECT: selection of the OPTICAL 2 input. This function is activated by connecting the terminal to + 12V.
- AUX SELECT: selection of the analog AUX input. This function is activated by connecting the terminal to + 12V. The control signals are interfaced to the bit One HD Virtuoso via wiring with a multi-pin 4 poles connector as described below.
6. CNK: terminals for future use.
7. USB: (section 5.3)
USB connection plug (Female type micro), to connect the processor to a PC and manage its functions through the bit One HD Virtuoso software. The standard connection is USB 1.1/2.0/3.0 compatible.
8. UPDATE MODE: Switch ON enables the update in RESCUE MODE (section 9.4) and the bit One HD Virtuoso logo will start flashing.
9. FUSE: Blade 2A protection fuse. When needing to replace the fuse, only use the same type and value as the original.