1. How many mobile devices can I pair to the B-CON?
There are no limitations to number of mobile devices to be paired with the B-CON.
WARNING: in case of a user entering the car with more than one mobile devices paired with the B-CON, it will connect in Bluetooth to the first mobile device that it will be able detect.
2. I unpaired and then paired again my mobile device to the B-CON, but the streaming is not working anymore even if the mobile device is playing.
In order to restore it please follow these steps:
◼︎Unpair the device from the vehicle OEM bluetooth,
◼︎Pair the mobile device to the B-CON,
◼︎Pair again the mobile device to the vehicle OEM bluetooth.
3. Notes on use with Apple mobile phones and Apple Watch
- IPhone 13 mini + Apple watch not connected to the hands-free and incoming calls
- When a call is received, the streaming stops and the Apple Watch ringtone starts playing.
- If the user stops the ringtone, the incoming call continues but the streaming restores.
- If the user answers from the Apple Watch, the streaming restores.
- If the user answers from the Iphone, the streaming stops.
- At the end of the call the streaming restores correctly.
- IPhone 13 mini + Apple watch not connected to the hands-free, and outcoming calls
- If the user starts the call from the Apple watch, the streaming does not stop.
- If the user starts the call from the iPhone, the streaming stops and the handsfree is in use.
- At the end of the call, the streaming restores correctly.