The B-CON allows a perfect integration with the OEM bluetooth system to manage the hands-free calls. When the mobile device receives a call, the B-CON stops the music streaming and forces the automatical switch of the amplifier/processor from Optical input to Master input. The Hands-free call will be reproduced by the OEM bluetooth system. At the end of the call, the B-CON resumes the music streaming, by forcing automatically the amplifier/processor switch from Master input to Optical input.
This automatic switch capability is available when the B-CON is connected to and Audison bit One HD Virtuoso or an AF bit amplifier through the ADC port. The ADC port does not require any software programming.
As alternative, if a different device is connected to the B-CON, you can still use the MASTER EN (brown) and AUX SEL (pink) cables on the SUPPLY/REMOTE cable and program them accordingly on the device to manage the automatic switch Master/Optical and viceversa. Please, read chapter 4. DESCRIPTION OF THE CONNECTION PANEL for more informations.
Important: in order to ensure a proper compatibility of the B-CON with the OEM bluetooth system, please make sure to follow these steps.
- Unpair the mobile device from the vehicle OEM bluetooth;
- Pair the mobile device to the B-CON (it is suggested to change the B-CON name in the mobile device settings in order to distinguish it from other eventual B-CON devices paired to the same mobile device);
- Pair again the mobile device to the vehicle OEM bluetooth.
WARNING: if the mobile device was unpaired and paired again to the B-CON, the audio streaming with B-CON may not work properly because of a change in the mobile device settings for the bluetooth connections.
In this case, to restore correctly the streaming with B-CON please follow these steps:
- Unpair the mobile device from the vehicle OEM bluetooth.
- Pair the B-CON to the mobile device.
- Pair the mobile device to the vehicle OEM bluetooth.