1. OPTICAL DIGITAL S/PDIF INPUT
The B-CON accepts input PCM signals with sampling frequency up to 192kHz/24bit. This port can be connected to an external audio player with an optical fiber cable equipeed with a Toslink connector. This is a “pass-through” input, therefore the signal is sent straight to optical digital S/PDIF output without any D/A and A/D conversion.
2. MICRO USB PORT
Input for the alternative device supply if this is used on bench or at home.
3. SUPPLY/REMOTE PORT
- +BATT 12V cable(red): positive supply pole.
- GND cable (black): negative supply pole.
- MASTER EN cable (brown): generates +12V when the streaming is disabled (the paired player is not playing music).
- AUX SEL cable (pink): generates +12V when the streaming is enabled (the paired player is playing music).
- REMOTE IN cable (blue): cable to turn on the B-CON from a remote out signal at 12 V generated by an external device.
- +12V REM cable (orange): cable to turn on and supply the B-CON from a remote out signal at 12 V generated by an external device with at least 70 mA. In this case it is not needed to connect the +BATT 12V cable.
4. ADC PORT
Input for ADC to SDC cable (included in the box) if the B-CON is connected to a bit One HD Virtuoso with hardware release R01/R02/R03, or a ADC to ADC cable (included in the box) if the B-CON is connected to an AF bit amplifier or a bit One HD Virtuoso with hardware release R04/R05.
This port allows to manage the Absolute volume function and the automatic switch from Optical to Master input and viceversa to play a voice call in the Handsfree system (see sect. 7. "ABSOLUTE VOLUME" FUNCTION)
5. RCA LEFT&RIGHT OUTPUTS
Outputs available only with active streaming bluetooth. Not available is the passthrough mode is active.
6. OPTICAL DIGITAL S/PDIF OUTPUT
Output for signal PCM with sampling frequency up to 96kHz/24bit. This port can be connected to an AF bit amplifier, a Prima amplifier, a bit One HD Virtuoso processor or to any other device with S/PDIF input by using an optical fiber cable with Toslink connector.
7. LED STATUS
A:LED for BT pairing: blue blinking when the B-CON is not paired in BT. Blue when the B-CON is paired in BT to a device.
B:LED for audio resolution: green blinking in case of streaming at 48 kHz, yellow blinking in case of streaming at 48 kHz with codec LDAC, yellow in case of streaming at 96 kHz with codec LDAC (Hi-Res streaming).